If you’re planning your dream Costa Rica wedding and want a decadent day to remember with your bridesmaids, consider a spa party with your closest gal pals and family. One of the many perks of a destination wedding at Casa Fantastica is its soon-to-be completed onsite spa. Let the massages, facials, body scrubs, manicures and other lavish treatments come to you! And of course, the Manuel Antonio area is home to several full-service spas that offer bridal packages so you can relax body, mind and spirit and let loose with your girls in the lap of luxury.
Bridal spa party ideas for your Costa Rica wedding
- Take advantage of Costa Rica’s exotic fruits and have fresh pineapple or passion fruit daiquiris mixed up for your spa party. And always have plenty of mimosa on hand!
- Light some Costa Rica themed candles. Think lemongrass, coconut and coffee scents.
- Treat your bridesmaids to plush robes for their gifts, and ask all the girls to wear them during the spa party.
- Ask your wedding photographer to capture some candid moments of your gals in total Pura Vida mode.
- Go for treatments that make the most of Costa Rica’s natural ingredients: mango body butter, marine algae slimming wraps, papaya facials and coconut milk skin illuminators.
- Present each of your bridesmaids with a freshly steamed hand towel. Place a fresh mint leaf in the center for a special touch.
- Bring along a CD of your favorite music, something the whole gang can enjoy during their day of total indulgence.
Delicious treatments: get inspired for your spa party
You deserve only the very best during your wedding week. Why not splurge and request specialty treatments that will cleanse, exfoliate, brighten and soothe? Here are just a few that are available:
- Hot stone massage
- Exfoliating papaya body wrap
- Sea algae slimming wrap
- Manicure and pedicure with coconut milk
- Deep tissue massage with mango butter
- Cleansing facial with Vitamin C serum
- Organic chocolate body scrub
Casa Fantastica: your ideal Manuel Antonio wedding destination
Imagine enjoying an entire afternoon of total spa bliss, and then hopping into the perfectly-warmed waters of Casa Fantastica’s 20-person whirlpool. Sidled next to a hotel-sized Infinity pool, both offer breathtaking panoramas of Manuel Antonio National Park and the Pacific’s deep blue waters. This is one of the largest private swimming pools in the country and an ideal spot for sunset cocktails following your bridal spa party.
Enjoy total luxury for your Costa Rica all-inclusive wedding
A wedding in Costa Rica is all about romance, adventure and spending quality time with those who you love most. You’ll be creating lasting memories, ones that friends and family will be talking about for years to come. And by choosing Casa Fantastica as your venue of choice, you are guaranteed an extraordinary event, one that goes off without a hitch, thanks to our expert Costa Rica wedding planners and dedicated support staff.